NRV Index du Forum
NRV
Forum pour War2Glory

NRV Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Melencolia Manifesto Iop Concise Physics ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NRV Index du Forum -> N.R.V -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
enriash

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 17:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Melencolia Manifesto Iop Concise Physics Répondre en citant

The Melencolia Manifesto (Iop Concise Physics)
by David Finkelstein

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Melencolia Manifesto (Iop Concise Physics)

Few artworks have been the subject of more extensive modern interpretation than Melencolia I by renowned artist, mathematician, and scientist Albrecht Dürer (1514). And yet, did each of these art experts and historians miss a secret manifesto that Dürer included within the engraving? This is the first work to decrypt secrets within Melencolia I based not on guesswork, but Dürer's own writings, other subliminal artists that inspired him (i.e., Leonardo da Vinci), the Jewish and Christian Bibles, and books that inspired Dürer (De Occulta Philosophia and the Hieorglyphica).

To read the covert message of Melencolia I is to understand that Dürer was a humanist in his interests in mathematics, science, poetry, and antiquity. This book recognizes his unparalleled power with the burin, his mathematical skill in perspective, his dedication to precise language, and his acute observation of nature. Melencolia I may also be one of the most controversial (and at the time most criminal) pieces of art as it hid Dürer's disdain for the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, the Kaiser, and the Holy Roman Empire from the general public for centuries. This book closely ties the origins of philosophy (science) and the work of a Renaissance master together, and will be of interest for anyone who loves scientific history, art interpretation, and secret manifestos.

The Melencolia Manifesto (Iop Concise Physics) David Finkelstein

2ffeafca65

The Tommorrow LivingBeautiful Mandalas: Mandala Designs and Stress Relieving Patterns for Adult RelaxationCreuse La Nature Preservee 2018: La Creuse, Un Departement Rural Ou La Nature Reprend Ses Droits. (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition)Hymns From the Land of Luther: Translated From the German (Classic Reprint)Joyful Spring 2018: Spring is a Wonderful Experience of Joy and Rejuvenation (Calvendo Nature)The Blouse and Skirt Handbook: Book 2 of the Stylish Upgrades Series find the hidden JOY in your wardrobe (Stylish Upgrade Series)Color+Your+Own+Postcards%3A+Mandala+Coloring+Book+for+Adults+-+Coloring+CardsChorus from Judas Maccabaeus by George Frideric Handel: Scales Aren't Just a Fish Thing - Igniting Sleeping Brains through music ('The Keepers' - Book Two) (Volume 1) Carol JC AndersonAmateur Radio Station: Amateur Radio Station Log (Logbook, Journal - 120 pages, 6 x 9 inches) (Centurion Logbooks/Record Books)Record Company Producer Contract Logbook (Producer, Record Company): Music Industry 200 Contracts (200 pages)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 17:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NRV Index du Forum -> N.R.V -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'